This recipe is my new best Autumn recipe. It is soooo easy and absolutely delicious (however not so low on calories).
Small pumpkin pie pumpkins
Cheeses (like Gruyere, Swiss and Fontina)
1/2 and 1/2
1. Scoop out seeds of pumpkin.
2. Layer crusty bread and cheese inside pumpkin.
3. Fill pumpkin with 1/3 chicken stock and the other 2/3rds with 1/2 and 1/2.
4. Brush outside of pumpkin with oil and replace top.
5. Bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours.
6. Scoop out gratin/cooked pumpkin and get ready for your world to be rocked!