Monday, April 27, 2009

I NEED THERAPY

This probably comes as no shock to you. I mean, I do sound a little crazy don't I?

Okay....so here are the different therapies/appointments that I have to drive one or another kid around to every week:

*Physical Therapy

*Brain Therapy (talking doctor)

*Eye Therapy (no shit....I have one kid that has to go twice a week, every week for a year)

*IBI Therapy (nah, I don't even want to explain this one)

*Track practices

*Track meets

*Dental/Doctor appointments

*Orthodontist appointments

*Tennis lessons

Of course this doesn't include volunteering at the schools, trying to work-out, laundry and all the other crap that goes along with keeping a household.

Are you exhausted yet? I am and it's only Monday morning.

Does is sound like I'm complaining? I'm not. I'm grateful that I can do all these things for my kids. I chose this life.

But the thought of lying on someones couch in a quiet room for an hour just listening to me talk sounds like a little slice of heaven. That's right...I need therapy for all of the therapies that my kids have to attend. How crazy is that?

3 comments:

Jodi said...

T, come up to my house and lay on my couch. I've always wanted to try shock therapy on somebody and you sound like the perfect candidate. Who knows, if you survive it, I could hang a shingle...

The doctor is in...

Jennboree said...

Is it all organized chaos? Cuz that's how I like to roll.

What you do for your family is amazing and if you ever need a couch to vegitate/bitch/drink on, then you are more than welcome to fly here and do just that!

Eye therapy...now that's interesting...

boisecommaidaho said...

I need therapy, or at least a nap, after this post.