Monday, October 31, 2005

L-A-Z-Y

Lazy is not normally a word I would use to describe myself. I'm always doing something and never have enough time in the day to get it done.

So I hired two babysitters to watch Izzy on Monday mornings for four hours so I could get some necessary things done before the Holidays. I have a Limoncello recipe that takes six weeks to mature. I have to make a gazillion bars of cute little soap. Oh, the stress!

Now I'm back at home and I only have 3 and 1/2 hours left before I pick up Izzy. And I

can't

get

anything

done

to

save

my

life...............

I have officially hit lazy mode. Now I know why lazy people really enjoy being lazy. It feels good! So I'm setting the timer for fifteen more minutes of nothing. I will see how much coffee I can guzzle in that fifteen minute time frame.......and then I'll get to work.

No. Really.

No comments: