Sunday, October 30, 2005

SHHH....BE QUIET OR I'LL TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF!

What's with all of yelling? My kids are yelling. Bubby is yelling. I am yelling. When I call my friend on the phone, her kids are yelling.

I wonder if in large families, it's just easier to yell. Someone is bound to hear you when you are communicating louder than the person next to you. It's just totally unnecessary. I don't want my children yelling to my grandchildren someday. I don't want my children growing up thinking it's okay to scream at a sibling or anyone for that matter. Bubby and I have to set the example.

It stops here.

It stops now.

NO MORE YELLING! Really, that was the last time.....even when I'm typing.

As soon as Bubby and the kids get home from the store, we are having a "Come to Jesus meeting." I'll keep you posted..............

No comments: