Friday, April 14, 2006

SOUTH AMERICA......HERE I COME!


At 37 years of age, I have been lucky to never have had surgery. That's soon to come to an end. After visiting the doctor yesterday, they have discovered not one....but two different things that are SO wrong with my body. I won't bore you with the details, but I will be relieved when the surgery is over because I'm in a fair amount of pain right now. To make matters worse, I can't have surgery for at least a month and in the meantime:

1. No heavy lifting.
2. No running.
3. No jumping.
4. No exercising.
5. Be a couch potato.

Hmmm.........have they forgotten that I have four young children? That should be easy.

Wanna know the worst part? My life hast been such shit lately......that the pain in my body is coming in second place to all of the pain I'm feeling in my heart. It seems like no matter what I do, with Bubby, my children and my friends.........it's just not enough. Between criticisms, I've considered hopping on a plane to some remote country and disappearing, um.....for about two years. Maybe my family and friends would become concerned and realize how much I am loved and needed. Maybe not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon the sun will come out, your spirits will be lifted, and after surgery the pain will go away. Hang in there. At one time I thought Antartica would look good.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU. I HAVE NO CRITICISMS. I HAVE NO DEMANDS. WAIT.... NO, NEVER MIND! LOVE YA!!!!!! DONUT