Monday, February 20, 2006

I'M REALLY REALLY STOOPID

I'm losing touch with all sense of reality.

Have you ever seen the movie "Men In Black?" Remember the woman who lived in the farmhouse who was getting tazed by the little light that makes you forget everything? That's me. I seem to be spending hours at a time just staring off in to space. Not even daydreaming. Just staring and drooling.

Friends are calling me to see if I'm O.K. I'm missing appointments and parties even though they are written on my calendar. I can't remember where I put my keys, purse or phone. I have misplaced/lost $200 cash of grocery money. I can't finish my sentences. I'm not even reading novels with my normal fervor.

Early Alzheimer's? I don't think so. I believe I have officially turned in to one of those boring stay-at-home Mom's that really don't have anything interesting to say unless it involves the bowel movements of their toddler. My brain is beyond mush. My brain is just gone.

Readers, do you have any ideas how I can reclaim my sanity? I'm thinking about enrolling in some non-credit classes at our local University. Maybe some brain stimulation outside of correcting math homework and singing my "ABC's" for the the 15th time that day might do me some good.

Ummmmmm.........I can't remember what else I was going to blog so I guess I'll go. Pathetic, huh?

No comments: