Monday, August 01, 2005

BAD MOOD

I've been in a foul mood lately. I can't quite put my finger on it, but never-the-less....the mood is there.

Izzy has been sick with some sort of flu stomach/fever thing this weekend. His neediness and whining has propelled to new heights.

The kids are itching to go back to school. Only sixteen days and counting.

My stomach keeps growing larger...I know I'm not pregnant (although MeMa has mentioned within the past couple of months that I look pregnant).

I can't find the energy to do anything. I run around the house all day and it seems like I'm getting nothing done.

It's hotter than hell. I just want to go for a walk before 10:00 at night.

I've been without a car for a week now. Except to run an errand to the grocery store, I've been without contact to the real world. Maybe that's a good idea based on my current frame of mind.

Maybe that $700 car bill is contributing to my mood.

It's probably a good idea if I just stay inside today......cage the snarling dog.

No comments: