Friday, October 10, 2008

A NEW PROFESSION?

Although Izzy has not abandoned his plight to be the youngest chef in the world to fix you scrambled eggs with white truffles, Izzy has found yet another interesting hobby.

Photography.

Here I show you two of his first works of art......

1. Izzy proudly displaying his first lost tooth. A happiness so intense that Izzy couldn't contain himself and snapped pictures of his beaming face as if he were the paparazzi.

2. Taking a birthday picture of me and Bubby before we left for our "date day".
Izzy now says he wants to cook food and then take pictures of it. Who knew?

3 comments:

Jennboree said...

WHOA! When did you become the blonde vixen??

First tooth out...already? Cripes!

tallulah said...

Aww Jenn, I change my hair color every other week. But I can say without reserve, "Blondes DO have more fun!"

Jennboree said...

I love it on you!

I was blonde once and it was amazing the difference in attention! Seeing how I'm quite shy, it was unnerving and the blondeness didn't stick around long.