Thursday, March 16, 2006

WORLD OF BLOGGERS


Turkey Chipotle Chili. Bubby's favorite.

We all know that I love food. There's nothing that's quite orgasmic like reading about the subtle nuances of wasabi laced dark chocolate or tasting a brand new dish that just lights up your senses. I'm food obsessed.

In the blogging world, I have become a voyeur in to other Mom's lives. I have a few blogs that I read on a weekly basis. These blogs are of other Mom's throughout the U.S. that have several children and are balancing the lives of their families and themselves. Some are serious, some are funny.....but they are always entertaining. I have even read a few blogs where the only thing the person talks about is food. One is of a U.S. woman who is living in France and blogging about her food experiences. She takes beautiful pictures and describes in detail about the fascinating world of food in another country. It's highly entertaining to me.

I stumbled across a blog the other day of a Mom who blogs about nothing but what her family had for dinner. There are photographs of their macaroni and cheese and hamburger helper. There are pictures of food when they go to restaurants. I thought it was a joke. But it was not. This is just normal, every day food and a detailed account of whether her family liked it or not. Yaaaawwwwwnnnn.............

I too, take pictures of food and even sometimes blog about them. But for God sakes people! If I ever become boring, please leave your honest comments and I will retire from the blogging world. My friend The Analyzer says I'm not funny. I'll work on that. Hey! That reminds me of a joke:
There were two guys in a bar. The first guy said.....um, never mind....I can't remember the rest.....................

No comments: